PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER LICENSED IN OR, CA, HI
Rob has been a licensed personal injury lawyer in Oregon since 1981, and in California since 1991. He recently also became licensed to practice law in Hawaii.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Rob Guarrasi handles personal injury and on-the-job workers’ compensation injury claims in Oregon, California, and Hawaii. The types of claims that Rob has handled over the years include car accidents, work injuries, product defects, wrongful death and life insurance claims, as well as Social Security disability claims. He also handles dog bite claims and animal attacks and has devoted a significant amount of time over his years as a lawyer representing young children and other individuals who have suffered long-term disabilities and permanent scarring from dog bites.
ROB GUARRASI’S PLEDGE TO YOU
- You (and your case) are important!
- You will receive personalized professional services
- Rob is responsive to your legal needs and inquiries
- Rob’s goal is to return your phone call on the same day that you call. However, when that is not feasible, he will do his very best to reply to you within 24 hours
- Your questions will be answered in a clear and understandable way.
- You will be represented in an ethical and professional manner
- Rob’s goal is to develop a long-term professional relationship with you. You are not only a client but also a valued part of his Professional Life and Law Practice
- Finally, Rob WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND FIGHT TO MAXIMIZE the benefits that you are legally entitled to